In Theaters

Tiblets Berhe, Staff Writer

Everything, Everything

Maddy  is a smart, curious and imaginative 18-year-old who is unable to leave the protection of the hermetically-sealed environment within her house because of an illness. Olly is the boy next door who won’t let that stop them from being together. Gazing through windows and talking only through texts, Maddy and Olly form a deep bond that leads them to risk everything to be together, even if it means losing everything.

Release date: May 19, 2017                                                      

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul

A family road trip to grandma’s 90th birthday celebration takes a wrong turn when a boy hatches his latest scheme to become famous.

Release date: May 19, 2017                             

Wonder Woman

Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, Diana meets an American pilot who tells her about the massive conflict that’s raging in the outside world. Convinced that she can stop the threat, Diana leaves her home for the first time. Fighting alongside men in a war to end all wars, she finally discovers her full powers and true destiny.

Release date: June 2, 2017                                        

47 Meters Down

Young sisters Kate and Lisa and travel to Mexico for a vacation filled with sun, fun and adventure. Lisa needs some extra persuasion when Kate suggests that they go diving in shark-infested waters. Safe in their protective cage, the thrill-seeking siblings come face to face with a group of majestic great whites. Their worst fears soon become a reality when the cage breaks away from their boat, sending them plummeting to the ocean floor with a dwindling supply of oxygen.

Release date: June 16, 2017                                     

Transformers: The Last Knight

Humans are at war with the Transformers, and Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving the future lies buried in the secrets of the past and the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Now, it’s up to the unlikely alliance of Cade Yeager, Bumblebee, an English lord  and an Oxford professor  to save the world.

Release date: June 21, 2017                          

Half Girlfriend

This story is a coming-of-age romance between a vernacular Bihari Boy – Madhav Jha, who falls in love with an upper class “Delhi high-society” girl – Riya Somani. On the outside, the two of them have nothing in common, but love blossoms in the most unexpected way when Madhav starts to woo Riya.

Release date: May 19, 2017